Search16 Results

Services or Offerings?
Ability to report a non-emergency repair request for Building Services or ask a question to Campus Operation, no Metrostate login (starid and password) required.

Request ID card access to spaces that use an electronic door locks, access to parking ramp and other student-related services.

Request approval to install pictures or shelves in a staff office.

Submit a request for a space on campus to be cleaned.

Request access to a space on campus that requires key entry.

Request a light source be removed or installed to a space on one of the Metropolitan State University campuses.

Request a meeting space reservation on the Saint Paul, Midway, Minneapolis and Brooklyn Park campuses.
If your meeting will require a setup you will need to fill out an Internal Event Space Reservation Request.

Request state-owned office furniture and/or filing cabinets be moved.

Request patching and painting of an office space on the Saint Paul or Midway campus.

Request trash or recycling removal from a waste or recycling bin located on one of the Metro State campuses.

If a university space is too hot or too cold, request a temperature adjustment.

Includes ability to report an Non Emergency Repair Request because something is broken that does not require immediate attention.

NOTE: Do not use this site to submit emergency requests, please dial (651) 793-1700

Departments and internal Metropolitan State University organizations can request to reserve space for an event.

Request to appeal your parking citation.

Request to reserve a space for an event hosted jointly by an internal department/organization and an external party.