Office Move Request


  • Request office furniture and/or filing cabinets be moved within a space or to a different space.

  • Requests to move filing cabinets or other office furniture from one location to another will be granted at the discretion of Building Services.

  • Individuals need supervisor approval and Human Resources must be notified of the office change. 

  • Faculty, staff and administrators are eligible to request this service with prior supervisor approval. 

Prior to an Office Move

  • Filing cabinets must be emptied prior to the scheduled time of the filing cabinet move. 

  • Desks must be cleared of all personal items.


  • Promotes most effective use of space

  • Ensures furniture is moved in a safe and effective manner


  • Visit the IT service portal to submit a request for relocation of technology, such as computers, printers, etc.

  • Contact Human Resources to update your information in the University Directory, per ISRS.

Request Service


Service ID: 25819
Wed 2/7/18 11:21 AM
Mon 10/22/18 5:10 PM