Search20 Results

Services or Offerings?
Departments are eligible to request cellular devices for work purposes.

Departments and internal Metropolitan State University organizations can request to reserve space for an event.

Departments that would like to purchase technology equipment are responsible for contacting IT Services for assistance.

Ability for Department Deans to submit request to change building hours.

Request a photographer photograph an event, department head shots, etc.

Request to reserve a space for an event hosted jointly by an internal department/organization and an external party.

Request eLumen access or role set up in eLumen learning assessment tool.

Request a change to information on Metropolitan State University's public website.

A shared mailbox allows a group of people to share a single Metropolitan State University email account.

Create a blank course site in D2L Brightspace for development, training or organizations.

Submit this request to correct your personal information that is displayed as part of your My.Metro profile on

Request changes to information in learning outcome assessment tool (eLumen).

Request cleaning supplies, and other personal protective equipment (PPE).

Accessibility and Universal Design for Learning requires video to be captioned and have an available transcript.

Request installation of software to be used on state-owned computers.