Event Planning: Catering Services

General Information


  • What caterers are approved for University events/meetings?

Metropolitan State University Caterers

Event/meeting organizers are able to select a caterer of their choice, as long as they are a current licensed food service provider with the State of Minnesota and they are insured.

A copy of their license must accompany the catering requisition when it’s submitted in Marketplace.

If they are not a current vendor registered in Marketplace with the State of Minnesota, the event/meeting organizers can use the steps below to help the vendor get registered. 

Vendor Set-up in Marketplace

New vendors need to register through the link below in order to become a vendor with the State of MN then Metropolitan State University will be able to work with them.

Processing new vendor requests may take a few days, it is important that this is complete as soon as possible.



0% helpful - 1 review
Print Article


Article ID: 49611
Tue 3/6/18 11:07 AM
Mon 1/9/23 1:18 PM

Related Services / Offerings (3)

Reserve an event space on the Saint Paul Campus to host a non-Metropolitan State University affiliated event.
Departments and internal Metropolitan State University organizations can request to reserve space for an event.
Request to reserve a space for an event hosted jointly by an internal department/organization and an external party.