Search13 Results

Services or Offerings?
Departments that would like to purchase technology equipment are responsible for contacting IT Services for assistance.

Request installation of software to be used on state-owned computers.

Request a jack be activated in order to connect your computer to the internet via Ethernet cable.

Request IT Services to move and setup computers, printers, peripherals, phone, and other technology equipment to another location.

Request computer lab and classroom software required for academic purposes. Please Note: Annual academic software request submission deadlines: Summer and Fall terms - Due March 15th; Spring term - Due October 15th.

Report technology related information security incidents for our Information Security team to review.

Request a new shared drive folder, access to an existing shared drive folder, or removal of access to an existing shared drive folder.

IT Services will retrieve asset and university owned equipment upon request.

Request a guest log-in be created for a seminar, training or other event with non Metropolitan State University faculty, staff or student presenters or attendees requiring credentials to use on campus technology.

Request state-owned office furniture and/or filing cabinets be moved.

Departments and internal Metropolitan State University organizations can request to reserve space for an event.

Reserve an event space on the Saint Paul Campus to host a non-Metropolitan State University affiliated event.

Request to reserve a space for an event hosted jointly by an internal department/organization and an external party.